Under the guidance of the Illinois Department of Public Health, we are now open for tap room and patio service. The health and safety of our guests & staff is our top priority. We ask that you please read our guidelines below in order to ensure a pleasant experience for you, your party, and our staff.
last updated: thursday, august 27th
- Online or walk-in reservations are required if drinking.
- Maximum party size of 8 people (including children and subject to availability).
- If we are at capacity, you are welcome to join a waitlist. Parties waiting for a table must wait in their car and will be notified via text message when a table is ready.
- You will be assigned a table number and must sit at that table only.
- Masks must be worn when not sitting and interacting with our staff. If you cannot wear a mask, please stay home.
- Please stay with your party and remain 6 feet apart from anyone outside your party.
- Orders must be placed at the front register.
- You must be sitting while drinking. No drinking and shopping.
- Children are allowed, but must remain seated at tables at all times unless going to or from the restrooms.
- Outside food is welcome. We encourage ordering from our next door neighbors at Fratellos via our 2ndKitchen app.
- Beers purchased to take home cannot be drank on-site.
- Please do not bring beers from home to share.
- No dogs allowed inside or outside (sorry, puppers).
- Please leave all glassware at your table. Your table will be cleared, cleaned, and sanitized after you leave.
- We have hand sanitizer stationed throughout the shop that we encourage you to use. Please thoroughly wash your hands whenever possible.
- No smoking or vaping in the patio area. Smoker station is located in the middle of our parking lot.
- Water is available upon request at the bar and is served in plastic cups.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- • Wear a mask when you’re not seated & interacting with staff
- • Reservations are 90 minute windows
- • 28 indoor seats
- • 9 outdoor seats (weather permitting)
- • Max party size of 8
- • Outside food welcome
- • Children allowed
- • No dogs
- • Digital draft menus
What we are doing to keep you safe
- • Our staff will wear masks at all times.
- • Our staff will frequently wash hands and use gloves when opening bottles and cans.
- • We will be thoroughly cleaning our space before, during, and after operation every day.
- • Tables are spaced 6 feet apart and will be thoroughly sanitized between each use.
- • Draft beer menus are available digitally. No paper menus.
- • Plexiglass separators stationed on the bar between guests and staff.
patio seating won’t show if there is rain in weather forecast
Reservations are 90 minute windows to safely share our space while giving our staff ample time to clean. Outside seating availability is subject to change based on weather.
Rain? Guests will be asked to relocate to an inside table (based on availability), be placed on a waitlist for an inside table, or close any open tabs and leave.
– Julie, Patrick, Mike, Erin, Nate,
Melisa, Keegan, Eric, Ashley, & Jaime