Yesterday Governor Pritzker announced closures of all Illinois bars and restaurants due to the increasing threat from COVID-19. This action has the greatest impact on all small businesses, including The Open Bottle. As many know, The Open Bottle is a family owned craft beer shop and tap room where we have prided ourselves in creating a community atmosphere for Tinley Park and all the surrounding areas.
Monday, March 16th
• We will be fully operational with draft sales and to-go sales
• We have modified our hours and we will be open from 12pm until 9pm
Tuesday, March 17th
• Over the next two weeks (or until the closure is lifted), we will be operating as a bottle shop with to-go sales only. This means we will only be selling bottles, cans, and crowlers to go. There is no on-site consumption of any kind.
• All events have been cancelled, and any future events will be postponed.
• We have also modified our hours and we will be open from 11am until 8pm every day.
• We are currently have a beta version of our online store that allows you to order beer, cider, mead, etc. for pickup inside our store or curbside pickup. Stay tuned to our social media pages for any updates.
Over the past 5 years, Patrick and Julie have dedicated themselves to The Open Bottle making this their sole income for their family. There are 8 additional employees that also rely on The Open Bottle to support themselves and their families. We are working hard to make this an easy transition for our customers and staff. We rely heavily on the community and we’re now asking you for patience and assistance during this time.